Sunday, March 1, 2009

Calebs 5th Birthday

Today is Calebs 5th Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!
Mikey, Zachary and Katelyn decorated the house for him. Zachary told Caleb that he should go to sleep before they decorated, so that he could wake up to a surprise. But Caleb was too excited to sleep, so he helped them. Look at all those presents! Daddy's not spoiling him while I am gone is he?? Katelyn wrapped all the presents. Good job Katelyn! Do you think Caleb likes racing? I had better be home soon, or the house will be filled up with toys. This is one of those toys that starts off very small, then you put it in water and it grows big. Ever since we caught that Sting Ray, the boys have been fascinated with them. Zachary went to Sea World on Friday and got to see a bunch of them. He enjoyed seeing them. After they got done opening all those gifts, they went to do Calebs favorite thing... GOLF! Yesterday was in the 80's, today was chilly. But they didn't care. I think Caleb needs a booster seat!
I just love looking at those smiles. This is one of the neatest cakes I have seen! Caleb and Mikey were at the bakery and he was saying how much he wanted a JET cake, so the bakery lady came over and said she could do that for him. Of course the cake is chocolate! Wow, those are HUGE pieces! I wonder if they ate it all gone? I will have to find out. To finish his day, he watched the NASCAR race with daddy, and played with his race cars. What a fun day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET CALEB.
I wish I was there for it, but seeing their happy faces, I know they are happy and very well taken care of! And getting a little spoiled as well!

No comments: